We believe, teach, and preach that:
- The Living and True God is the Creator of the universe and is sovereign in all things.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and free from errors. Nothing is to be added and nothing is to be taken from it at any time, under any pretense. The Scriptures are our only rule of faith and practice.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, is the Savior of the world. We believe in His deity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious atonement for sin, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His lordship over the church, and His personal return in power and great glory.
- The Salvation of Man is from God, unmerited by anything within us. The Bible states that we are saved by grace, through faith, not by works; it is a gift from God.
- The Sabbath Day is sacred. The first day of the week is the Christian Sabbath, the Lord's Day. Our members are encouraged to observe this day by worshiping our Lord.
- The Lord's Supper is to be administered as taught in the New Testament. The Sacrament of Communion is observed on the first Sunday of every other month (Jan, March, May, July, Sept, Nov). Additional observances are held Maundy Thursday, Easter, World Wide Communion Sunday, and Christmas Eve.
- The Sacrament of Baptism is given in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Scriptures teach that baptism is a sign of the covenant of grace through the redemption purchased by Christ and is, therefore, to be administered not only to believing adults but to children of believing parents to whom the promise of grace extends.
For a comprehensive statement of our doctrinal beliefs, please see the Standards of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church.
For more information about the ARP, who we are, and from where we come, visit our denomination's website.